Sept 17-21 2018: International Symposium on Gravity, Geoid and Height Systems 2 (GGHS)
The 2nd joint meeting of the International Gravity Field Service and Commission 2 of the International Association of Geodesy will be held in Copenhagen, Denmark, Sept 17-21, 2018.
Seven sessions are planned that are all relevant to geo-Q:
1) Current and future satellite gravity missions
2) Global gravity field modelling
3) Local/regional gravity field modelling
4) Absolute, Relative and Airborne Gravity - observations and methods
5) Height systems and vertical datum unification
6) Satellite altimetry and applications
7) Mass transport and climate-relevant processes
The abstract deadline was on May 7 2018.
Early registration deadline is June 15 2018.
For more information please check out the website